Sunday, May 27, 2018

Contoh Complaint Letter dan Latihan Soal


TASK 1
Read the Following Text about complaint letter!

Oktober 9 ,2015

The Manager
Hotel Jaya Putra
Jalan Melati 47
Surabaya
Jawa Timur

Dear Sirs,

I am writing this complaint about the incompatibility of the facilities at your hotel. I am very disappointed with the facility.

First, the ad writes that provided fairly large room. But in reality it provided very narrow room. so I am very dissatisfied.

More-Advantages, in ad mentions that the availability of special bathroom. But it was a bathroom that is served is a public bathroom.

Then, the room I occupy is very dirty, so I do not feel comfortable staying at your hotel.

I am really disappointed and feel cheated by your hotel. I wish the ad would be better if the ads are written as they are, so it does not deceive the other guests.


Your Faithfully


Evi Mariana Dewi

No comments:

Post a Comment