Sunday, May 27, 2018

Contoh Ungkapan memberi semangat (Encouraging) dalam Bahasa Inggris


Encouraging
Encouraging is an expression to give someone support, motivation, giving them hope, and confidence to do something or to make something more likely to exist, happen, or develop, so he/she can achieve the goals.

Here are some expression to encourage someone:


·         Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll do better the next time.
·         You have my support.
·         You’re doing very well.
·         You like it? Go for it!
·         It wouldn’t hurt.
·         Keep at it!
·         Stick to it!
·         Give it a shot.
·         Come on. This is not the end of the world.
·         We feel you should go ahead.
·         I’m sure you’ll win !
·         Go on, you can do it!
·         Don’t give up!
·         Keep it up!
·         No pain, no gain.
·         This is for your best ..
·          I'm sure you will pass ...



PRACTICE
Write the dialogue and translate the dialogue into Bahasa Indonesia.

Rani    : I heard that there is a singing competition, Will you join it?         
Alika   : No, I'm shy, and my voice is not good.          
Rani    : No Alika, your voice is very good and I’m sure you’ll win it!
Alika   : Sorry Rani, I still can’t.            
Rani    : Oh… Alika come on, you always want to be a singer, so join the contest!            
Alika   : Ok,I will to join it, but.        
Rani    : Why Alika?
Alika   : I'm sad because I don’t have nice clothes for the contest       
Rani    : Don’t be sad, you sound good, you have my support, and you can do it.         
Alika   : Thanks for your support, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment